No products in the cart.
The team at Dimensions Entertainment is committed to the role that learning plays in our lives and our wellbeing. From the classroom to the street, for adults, young people and children alike, learning new skills increases our self-esteem, builds confidence, friendships and opportunities, helping us express ourselves in new and meaningful ways.
We try whenever possible to focus our learning programmes on events or sharing opportunities. This in turn provides ourselves and participants with increased:
- motivation – a goal to work towards.
- collaboration and team work – promotes a sense of belonging and being part of something much bigger and more significant than its individual parts.
- pride and self-respect – playing a part in a prestigious high quality event builds confidence and self-value.
- achievement – an opportunity to evaluate and reflect on ones work and see own work valued by others.
- celebration – recognition of success embeds ambition to learn more.
Many of our current learning programmes, informal and accredited, link directly with renowned carnivals such as Nottinghill Carnival. To find out more information about our learning opportunities please select one of the boxes above.